Accepted funding sources include Michigan Medicaid, MI Child, Access to Recovery (ATR), Indian Health Services (IHS), Courts, State of Michigan DHHS, Self-Pay, most Blue Cross plans, and other insurances. Please contact us at (906) 228-9696 or toll free at (855) 906-4572 with any questions, concerns, or to discuss your payment options.
Self Pay – We can set up a self-pay plan if your insurance is not accepted.
Michigan PIHPs – Contact your Regional Entity for assistance
– Medicaid, MIChild, etc.
– Low-income families
– Uninsured families
State of Michigan DHHS – Contact your local DHHS office for assistance
– GLRC is considered a Juvenile Justice placement
• Non-Secure building
• No restraining or seclusion
– Abuse/Neglect cases must file for exception prior to placement
Tribal Services – Contact your local Tribal Behavioral Health office for assistance
– Access to Recovery (ATR)
• Available to citizens of the collaborating tribes and citizens of other federally recognized, state-recognized, and Canadian tribes residing in the service area.
• Non-Native family members and descendants are also eligible.
– Indian Health Services (IHS)
• Available to federally recognized American Indian and Alaska Natives in the United States
• Must utilize health insurance benefits (if available) first
Blue Cross/Blue Shield and other insurance plans
– Contact the GLRC Access Center to verify benefits and coverage – (906) 228-9696 or (855) 906-4572
– To help ensure the adolescent will qualify for services GLRC considers the following:
• The adolescent has been unsuccessful with their recovery efforts at the Outpatient level.
• Their home environment is undermining their recovery efforts.
• There’s evidence of doing harm to self/others due to continued use of substances.
• Co-occurring mental health issues that interfere with recovery efforts.
– Families can opt to pay out of pocket for services. They should contact the GLRC Call Center for more information – (906) 228-9696 or (855) 906-4572
– GLRC is also willing to contract with County Courts for payment of treatment services.