Would you like to help us empower recovery through hope and change? GLRC is seeking a Full-time Recovery Housing, Female Case/House Manager in Baraga/L’Anse Area to manage a home for women recovering from substance use disorders, along with their children.
Preferred candidate would have a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 year experience providing services in a counseling or human services related role. Case Management experience and/or CADC certifications may prove beneficial.
Characteristics include passion for working with recovering women & their children, strong written and oral communication abilities, excellent case conceptualization skills, strong organizational qualities, and strong leadership and team participation required. Send cover letter and resume to HR, 97 S Fourth St., Suite C, Ishpeming, MI 49849. No phone calls please!
Job Type: Full-time
• Case Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Counseling or Human Services: 3 years (Preferred)
• United States (Preferred)
• One location
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Assistance and financing to obtain credentials/licenses
For more employment opportunities please visit our employment page.